Women's Health and Contraception
Whether you are looking for contraception or planning a family, we have a special interest in Women's Health and provide a wide range of services.
We offer advice on contraceptive choices to women of all ages.
- Coil & Implant (Dublin 5 Clinic only)
- Depo Injection (Dublin 5 Clinic only)
- Contraceptive Pill
- Emergency Contraception
- Our Doctors are registered smear takers with Cervical Check
- We provide free cervical smears to all eligible women aged between 25 and 60 years.
- To check if you are eligible for a free smear, please click here.
- We also provide HPV vaccine, which helps to protect against cervical cancer and genital warts.
Menopause & Osteoporosis
We provide care during your menopause:
- hormonal therapy if needed.
- screening for Osteoporosis (Brittle Bone disease)
- supporting Breast Cancer Screening.
Family planning & FERTILITY
If you are planning on starting a family, we offer
- pre-natal advice, including nutrition and blood tests.
- routine fertility investigations if you have difficulty conceiving.
- Specialist referral if required.